Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sick Day

Molly suddenly came down with pneumonia last week. We got a call from daycare that she was not breathing well and that she was lethargic. She was in pretty sad shape by the time we got her to the doctor, but she responded to treatment almost immediately. She woke up, started smiling and laughing, and quickly returned to her normal, happy self. She's over it now, and we're all glad.

This picture was taken during our "sick day". I, of course, promptly got Molly's cold, as is my wont. So I stayed home with her on the first day and we were sick buddies together. For being sick, I think we both had a pretty good time. As you can see from the photo, she bossed me around quite a bit, but it was still fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, poor little Molly. She looks like her mom a bit in this photo, especially the eyes and nose -- most of her photos show the paternal resemblance. What a cutie - she is so big! I haven'tseen any recent photos in a awhile.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and that "anonoymous" is me...

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home